Saturday 12 May 2012

The Highly Sensitive People Network

This morning I decided to check the Highly Sensitive People Network Facebook group. A few days ago I shared my video to the admin of the page, hoping that if even one person watches it, I will have succeeded with what I set out to do, and that is help people who identify with H.S.P. traits.


To my absolute surprise, not only had the pages shared it on the wall (with then other people sharing the page from that post) but there were some really heart warming and wonderful comments left by people who had watched the interview.


I went to the YouTube channel to see how many people had watched it, and for something I thought maybe a dozen people would watch, it's almost sitting on 200!!


It made it even more special that my dad found the link and has become someone people can identify with, and relate to. And, I honestly can't believe there are people who are sharing my video with their doctors! I am absolutely overwhelmed


For a first time interview, and telling someone's story - even if for the assignment I may have lost marks because of the length, I do not regret leaving in a single second of this YouTube video after seeing this result.


And this is why I want to be a journalist!


What a wonderful way to start a morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment