Wednesday 13 June 2012

What's in it for me?

Final Lecture - 28/05/12


I Am The Journalist!

The final lecture of JOUR1111 really did have a finale vibe. However Steve Molk, television blogger, knew exactly the right words to say to get my journalism juices flowing!

What we do with our brand, thanks to the power of the internet and social media, starts now. We are responsible for our own future and we now have the ability to get in touch with everyone and anyone if we take control

So from today, I am making the firm decision to continue running this blog (although once this has been marked for the final time I will be changing the URL to something a little more personal...) and keeping my opinion coming, while strengthening the writing muscles that will in turn become my future portfolio to my perspective employer.

Bring it the hell on!

No comments:

Post a Comment